Something to think about: the importance of the tone in a drawing

 


Hi kitties 👋

 

Just decided to remind myself and all of you about one small but important detail - tone.

When you start the selection of colors for your drawings, please do not neglect the tonal check of the picture. I know it's easy to forget. Especially when you are completely immersed in the process (I know what it's like 😅). But this check will save you a lot of time and nerves.

For best results, I recommend using Soft Proofing. Instructions on how to set it up correctly in Krita and Photoshop (I use these two programs) can be found in the picture below.

Keyboard shortcut - Ctrl + Y (in Krita you can change the standard shortcuts to ones compatible with Photoshop and soft proofing will also be there).





Comments

Popular posts